Papercraft objects final revision

 

Physical 3d papercraft models to the left.















The biggest consideration of feedback that I took in was to scale my model up so that it would be easy to work with overall. I also decided to refrain from adding tips to the ends of the leaves due to issues with gluing such precise parts on a small scale, even when scaled up.
I also decided to make the top part (the pot and the leaves) a separate piece from the base of the pot so that they slide together instead of needing to be glued on, which worked considerably well.


Below: Rhino renders of plant 3d model




Below is an image of my templates, which I used to laser cut my pieces for my physical papercraft object.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Algorithmic Surface Modelling + Animation

Parametric Structure & Animation

Algorithmic Surface Model for SLA Printing