Reverse Engineered Object: Progress


For this assignment, I've been using the digital caliper to make exact measurements for a to-scale wii-remote.

So far, what I'm taking the most from this is figuring out how to measure the fillet curves. I don't want to guess but since it's on such a small scale I know the fillet will be under a radius of one.



Something else I found with this process is that when my curves start to get complex, I tend to use EdgeSrf as a way to close my objects. So far, I've been switching between writing diagrams in my sketchbook for the larger and more complex components while the small buttons I tend to use the measurements straight from the caliper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Algorithmic Surface Modelling + Animation

Parametric Structure & Animation

Algorithmic Surface Model for SLA Printing