Reverse Engineer Object: HD Renders and Exploded View

    If I had more time, I think I would have worked this a bit further than the current finished state. It feels like this is a simplified version of a Wii remote. That's not to say I skipped over making entire components, but there are small details such as hidden serial numbers that I didn't put time into. I can't help but feel like it is stylized, even though I know I took the measurements as accurate as possible. Overall, I think the hardest part of this process was trying to put it back together exactly the same after taking it apart weeks ago.

Assembled View:





Exploded view:




I plan on including a further update with better exploded renders and some detailed shots


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Algorithmic Surface Modelling + Animation

Parametric Structure & Animation

Algorithmic Surface Model for SLA Printing